Check out the soundtrack to True Blood season 4, episode 5, “Me And The Devil” and download the linked songs to your itunes! Now you can rock out to vaguely creepy music on your drive to work, during your morning jog (if you’re one of those types), or while you’re falling to sleep at night. Fight on, mates!
1. “Here I Come” by Nashville Session Singers
Tara calls Naomi to tell her she’s coming home.
2. “Waitin’ On The Sky” by Steve Earle
Sookie asks Holly about her Wicca group.
3. “Meet Me In The Alleyway” by Steve Earle
Jason tells Hoyt about getting violated in Hotshot.
4. “Devil Done Gone” by Lettie Mae and Reverend Daniels
Lettie Mae and her hubby smoke the devil out of Arlene’s house.
5. “Me And The Devil Blues” by Gill Scott Heron