We were over the moon for the j'amazing dialogue this week — especially for Bill's hard-hitting zinger, and Arlene's down-home snark. And even though Pam and her face seem to have one foot in the grave, she still managed to bring it. So what are you waiting for?! — check out the top 10 quotes from True Blood Season 4, episode 6: "I Wish I Was the Moon."
10. Eric, after learning Bill is his king: "My liege, forgive me."
Liege?! Man, Eric is old!
9. Pam tries to set Eric straight: "Let me tell you a little something about King Bill: He is a self-loathing, power-hungry, pompous little dork, and you hate his guts."
Wouldn't Pam finding out about Bill and Portia's uber-incestuous relationship be the best ammo ever?!
8. Tommy's surrogate mama, Maxine Fortenberry, always has an opinion: "That boy's dumber than a bucket of spit, and just as useful."
Be careful, Maxine — we know what happens to Tommy's mother figures when he's pissed off.
7. Sookie to Bill: "You got a hell of a nerve lecturing me on lying."
The fairy makes one hell of a point, Bill.
6. Jason gives Sookie the 411 on werepanthers: "It's like a werewolf, except a big-ass cat."
Way to make them sound less ridiculous, Jas.
5. Eric to Bill: "She still cares for you ... After I'm gone, I hope you'll find your way back to her."
This love triangle definitely just upped it's A-game!
4. Sookie's sisterly advice to Jason: "And I'll be here to help you any way I can. Other than shoot you in the head."
See, if only Sam and Tommy could get along this well.
3. Bill hits Sookie below the belt: "Believe it or not, my entire existence does not revolve around what or who is between your legs."
Yes, Bill — the revolving door on your bedroom makes that abundantly clear.
2. Pam to her maker: "Eric, snap the f**k out of it ...You are a Viking vampire and a god and you bow to no one. If someone crosses you, you rip out their liver with one fang."
Gee, Pam, tell us how you really feel.
1. Arlene sets Sam's mind at ease: "The ghost of my serial-killin' ex-fiance just tried to murder us in our sleep. We're just peachy"
Arlene, quit worrying about Rene's ghost and start worrying about that creepy-ass doll, already!