There were so many fangtastic quotes in True Blood season 4, episode 8: “Spellbound” that we had to hold back from transcribing the entire script word-for-word! You’re in for a treat, truebies: We’ve rounded up the top 10 quotes from Sunday’s episode of True Blood! Drink up.
1. Jason comforts Jessica: “Think good things. Hot summer days ... barbecuing ...”
How to cheer up a sunburned vampire: Remind her of barbecuing.
2. Luna’s daughter defends Sam: “He plays Barbies with me.”
Marcus: “Yeah, well I got a feelin’ he plays Barbies all by himself.”
Maybe Sam should bring some G.I Joes over to Luna’s house so everyone thinks he’s less of a pervert.
3. Hoyt breaks up with Jessica: “I deserve someone who’s not going to be a f***ing virgin for all eternity!”
Please, we all know Hoyt loved poppin’ Jessica’s cherry every night.
4. Sam bonds with Luna’s daughter: “Hey Emma, let’s see if we can get Barbie to like me.”
Dude, listen to yourself.
5. Jason dirty talks to Jessica: “Come to daddy”
Surely he means come to Ghost Daddy.
6. Deputy Ellis fells a storm a brewin’: “Betcha it’s gonna rain tonight. I can always feel it where that panther tore my throat open.”
Who needs the weather channel when you’ve got this dude’s neck?
7. Jason chats with Andy at the crime scene: “Sorry man, I stopped listening about half way through.”
He must have been having a Jessica fantasy. Better start doing some push-ups, Jason!
8. Eric offers Sookie his bloody hand: “We will be one.”
It’s not a question, it’s a fact.
9. Sookie: “Why is there a bed?”
Eric: “Can we make love in it?”
Eric needs to stop saying “make love.” Perhaps he could use the Viking phrase “smutsig kon,” or “dirty sex,” instead.
10. Debbie gets herself some besties: “Think I made some friends tonight. A couple of really nice bitches.”
In the world of werewolves, calling someone a “bitch” is the highest form of flattery next to calling them a “slut” (Debbie’s nickname for Sookie).