What do you get when you cross Lafayette with Eric? Hot men and HI-larious snarks! Check out the top 10 juiciest quotes from last night’s True Blood episode and post your favorite on our Facebook page!
1. Eric flatters Sookie: “You’re blood tastes like freedom, Sookie. Like sunshine in a pretty blond bottle.”
Dang, Sookie’s would have been the perfect guest at our fourth of July party! Nothing goes better with burgers than freedom blood.
2. Sookie unknowingly asks a rhetorical question: “Do you think my legs are gonna magically open for you?”
Eric: “Wow, that was saucy.”
Barbecue saucy? Sorry, we’re still on the fourth of July thing.
3. Jason tries to get Timbo to stop making out with his forehead: “It’s not that I don’t appreciate all of the lickin’. ‘Cause I do. But I’m more of a Band-Aid kinda guy.”
We’re more of the lickin’ kinda girls.
5. Bill goes British: “Fight on, mate!”
Words of wisdom courtesy of the REAL prince William.
6. Lafayette’s answer for why Tara looks so good: “That’s the calming influence of that Asian pu**y at work.”
Yeah, that plus a good hair cut.
7. Lafayette: “We got a thing.”
Tara: “A gay thing?”
Lafayette: “A Wiccan thing.”
How about a gay Wiccan thing? Sounds like the best party ever.
8. Nan Flanagan crowns Bill: “Go clean yourself up. You’re covered in queen.”
What else is new?
10. Sookie: “I will never be Eric Northman’s puppet.”
Pam: Shame for you, then. He pulls good string.”
Only Pam could manage to make that sentence sound so dirty.
11. Tara ditches the local seance: “Yeahhh ... I’ll be waiting out front.”
Lafayette agrees: “I hear you, bitch.”
Are Lala and Tara scared of a few zombies? Things just got fun!
12. Jessica: “I can eat who I want!”