There were so many fangtastic quotes in season 4, episode 5: “Me And The Devil” that we couldn’t pick out just ten! You’re in for a treat, Truebies: We’ve rounded up the top 13 quotes from Sunday’s episode of True Blood! Drink up.
1. Lafayette is sick of Marnie: “Hookah, you pissed off another vampire and then you took a goddamn nap.”
Fire eyeballs are tiring, Lala.
2. Eric wanders into Sookie’s room: “I had a bad dream.”
Someone needs to be spooned.
3. Portia tries to get her grandpa to do her: “Fact: Incest is only taboo because of the potential for genetically morbid offspring.”
We know Portia is talking about her and Bill, but Jason: We’re worried for you, buddy.
4. Eric wins Sookie over: “I would never hurt anyone as beautiful as you.”
Be still our beating hearts!
5. Bill compliments Pam’s outfit: “Oh good, the world needs more beekeepers.”
We love it when Bill tries his hand at sarcasm.
6. Pam is pissed: “You f**k with my face, it’s time to die.”
7. Pam demands action: “Convene your sheriffs so we can kill this uppity wiccan c**t ... your majesty.”
8. Jesus questions Lafayette’s packing: “Really? You’re bringing two suitcases?”
Clearly, Jesus has never met Lafayette.
9. Jason practices his God voice: “Jason Stackhouse, you have f**ked too many hot women. Now let’s see how you like it!”
God seems more like the type that would say “make love,” not “f**k.”
10. Arlene: “Smells a little like pot.”
Terry: “Not really.”
He would know.
11. Sookie bonds with Marnie: “When I was a kid, my two favorite TV shows were Sabrina and Charmed!”
Sabrina and Charmed are totally our jam!
12. Sam feeds the local wildlife: “‘Gators love marshmallows. You should know that.”
Words of wisdom, courtesy of Sam Merlotte.
13. Eric compliments Sookie: “There’s a light in you. It’s beautiful. I couldn’t bear it if I snuffed it out.”
At this point we have to document every word that comes out of this vamp’s mouth.