There were so many fangtastic quotes in season 4, episode 7 “Cold, Grey Light of Dawn” that we had to hold back from transcribing the entire script word-for-word! You’re in for a treat, truebies: We’ve rounded up the top 10 quotes from Sunday’s episode of True Blood! Drink up.
1. Sookie marvels at Eric’s skill in the sack. “At least there are some things you haven’t forgotten.”
Basically, Eric’s sex skills are hardwired.
2. Pam gets defensive: “I am not a zombie!”
As the random Fellowship Of The Sun worshipper duly noted, that’s exactly what a zombie would say.
3. Jesus’ Grandpa is annoyed: “What? I was f***ing my wife.”
Who is nine months pregnant, just in case you missed that.
4. Jessica plots her revenge: “When we survive the day, I am going to eat that f***ing witch. Starting with her face.”
Uhm, who else thinks Jess is spending too much time around Pam?
6. Bill tells Jessica about Antonia: “I believe she wants to make all vampires meet the sun. Finish what she started in 1610.”
Talk about holding a grudge.
7. Pam gets a chemical peel: “You f***ing c***, I’m going to shove my fist up your ass and use you as a hand warmer!”
This vamp is such a charmer.
8. The Wiccans gather their forces: “I can ask my boyfriend. He’s got great spiritual energy when he’s not stoned.”
Unfortunately, when he’s blazed he can only channel the spirits of Cheech and Chong.
10. Andy gives Holly roses: “These are for you ... they were on sale.”
That Andy sure is a class act!