If you like piña coladas and making love in rain-filled cemeteries, then you'll love this week's fangtastic batch of True Blood quotes. As Bill's British alter-ego would say, "They're bloody good!"
Sit back, relax, and feel free to snack on an aorta. We won't judge.
She's basically Bon Temps' Grim Reaper.
Lyrics to the new Lady Gaga single, anyone?
8. The Authority's resident interrogator eyerolls at the Bible: “I know the guy who wrote it and he was high the whole time.”
He must have written it on 4/20 BC.
7. Eric gives Pam a pep talk: "You are my child, as I was the child of Godric. You were born into greatness.”
Way to pollute the gene pool with your snarkitude, Tara.
6. Flashback Terry watches fireworks with his homies: "Hey, you all need to put your dicks away and come and look at this.”
Fireworks = way more important than sizing up your comrades.
5. Eric peaces out on Pam: "As your maker, I release you.”
4. Sookie feels sorry for herself: "I know the whole world hates me.”
Yep … pretty much.
3. Sookie gets her drank on: “If you like making love at midnight in a cemetery.”
That's just you, girlfriend.
2. Alcide greets a sloshed Sookster: "You smell like mint and peaches.”
Well, that and blood mixed with Fantasy by Britney Spears.
1. Jessica defends her party: “So I had a few friends over, OK? No one got eaten, no one got drained.”
Steve Newlin popped multiple erections, but NBD!