Come summertime, there's nothing we love more than a sunny, yellow dress, and Sookie pulled off the look perfectly in Season 4, Episode 5: "Me and the Devil." Here's how to copy her outfit!
1. The dress. Whether it's a solid yellow or a pattern, look for one with straps and a deep V-neck. Hey, it's hot outside ... gotta keep cool, right?
2. The necklace. Don't have a family heirloom like Sookie's sweet little locket? Go hunting at the flea market, or look for a bargain at your favorite store.
3. Drop earrings. It can be easy to overdo it on the gold jewelry, so be sure to accessorize with delicate dangly earrings versus a more chunkier style.
4. Light-colored wedges. We heart these white cork wedges, but a pair of strappy white or nude espadrilles would work, too!
5. A white bag. While we don't subscribe so strictly to the "no white after Labor Day" rule, summer really is the ideal time to carry a white or cream bag ... it just goes with everything!