Summertime is almost upon us, which got us thinking about stealing Sookie's wardrobe on True Blood. There’s nothing pleasant about a hot summer day on the bayou, yet Sookie always manages to look sweet and sexy even in the heat and humidity.
Cut-offs, white eyelet and a good crop top are all key pieces that go with just about anything and are light enough to be bearable even in the most horribly humid weather.She could pair any of these looks with wedges to dress them up for evening, or just go barefoot and stay in the shade.
1. A versatle white scoop neck goes with absolutely anything. James Perse White Relaxed Casual Tee, $100
2. A cute, patterned suntop is a great way to keep back and arms cool without showing too much skin — never a concern for Sookie! Coral Cutaway Suntop, $50
3. A simple sweet eyelet dress deflects heat and looks clean and bright. Eyelet Derby Dress, $158
4. Pair it with a woven belt for added visual interest. Woven leatherette belt, $7.80
5. Tossing on a pair of cutoffs makes getting dressed a snap. Distressed Denim Cutoff Shortie, $29.95
6. A floral full skirt turns a wife beater into a classy, dinner-ready ensemble. Full Skirt, $19.99
7. It’s all in the details, and these cute, candy colored bangles dress up even the most simple outfit. Kate Spade bangles, $78
8. Add height with a pair of strappy espadrilles with woven soles. Kowloon Espadrille Wedges, $78.95