Truebies ... there are only THREE more episodes of True Blood left this season! Yes, we're shocked and dismayed, too, but cheer yourself up with these hot spoilers for the Season 4 finale episode, "And When I Die." (And in case you missed it, check out the spoilers for True Blood Season 4, Episode 11!)
1. Alcide makes an appeal to the woman he loves!
Will it be Sookie or Debbie?
2. Bon Temps fills up with ghosts!
It’s Samhain (aka Halloween), so naturally the spirits of the dead rise up and start floating around town. Welcome back, Rene, Sophie-Ann, Gran, and all of Jason’s dead booty calls from season one.
3. Lafayette gets possessed!
Lafayette’s no stranger to the occasional possession, but this time his split personality threatens to ruin his relationship with Jesus. Considering that Jesus sprouts horns for no reason, you’d think he’d be understanding about Lala’s quirks.
4. Jason finds confession good for the soul, but bad for the body!
5. Bill and Eric kick Nan out! Nan might be strong, but surely she can’t out-fang Bill and Eric if they double team her!
6. Sam and Luna imagine a happy ending!
If this is anything like the time Bill and Sookie imagined they were kindergarten teachers, we don’t see these two staying together.
7. Terry gets a visitor!
Judging from past spoilers, this must be Terry’s old war buddy, played by Scott Foley. We can’t wait for think hunk to hit up Bon Temps — though Sookie will probably just end up crushing on him. Sigh, men just aren’t safe.
8. A familiar face returns to Bon Temps!
Does Russell Edgington finally make his way out of the cement and avenge Talbot’s life?!