Over the course of True Blood’s six seasons, there have been plenty of shocking, exciting, and disgusting moments — and some scenes have even been a combination of the three.
But since it’s barely October, we still have to wait more than six months for another fangtastic episode of our favorite vampy show.
To help tide you over, the cast shared some of their favorite series moments in a special HBO video, but we’re not going to reveal them yet. Instead, let’s play a guessing game, matching each cast member with their favorite moment. The answers will be revealed below the video!
1. Which vamp read into Russell Edgington’s spine-ripping Season 3 speech, calling it “poignant”?
2. Which character recalled a bathroom scene with Tara from Season 2 involving potential date rape?
3. Who rehearsed for a month for an “intervention” scene?
4. Who remembered an “intimate” Season 2 moment with Jason Stackhouse?
5. Who singled out Hoyt and Jessica ’s first sweet moment together in Merlotte’s? Hint: It’s not either of their portrayers!
1. Answer: Kristin Bauer van Straten (Pamela Swynford De Beaufort) loved Russell’s speech and the deeper meaning behind it.
2. Answer: Carrie Preston (Arlene Fowler) loved the unintentionally funny scene when Arlene told Tara that she might have date raped Terry when he was drunk, but in actuality, she had just blacked out from Maryann’s spell!
3. Answer: Todd Lowe (Terry Bellefleur) rehearsed for a month before the “Fort Bellefleur” target practice V intervention with cousin Andy in Season 4!
4. Answer: Michael McMillian (Steve Newlin) recalled Steve and wife Sarah’s first dinner with Jason and how he first “clicked” with Jason in the “intimate moment.”
5. Answer: Sam Trammell, who plays Sam Merlotte, loved seeing Hoyt and Jessica start to fall for each other after they first met!