Supernatural hotties are dropping like flies on True Blood, and at this point, no one's safe.
We've already poured out three bottles of O-neg for last season's fallen hommies, and we can't wait to find out who's next on Alan Ball's hit list!
Check out five key players whose lives are at risk — your job is to decide who should be killed off!
1. Arlene: While we love Arlene even more than she loves Tang-colored tanning lotion, she's a supporting character and the show might be able to survive without her. Can't say the same for the tubs of ice cream that we'll devour if she dies.
2. Bill: Queen Bill has becoming slightly eye-roll inducing of late, but we'll always have a soft spot for him in our hearts. After all, he's Bon Temps original vampire heartthrob!
3. Alcide: This were doesn't add too much to True Blood plot-wise, but he's one of the only genuinely great guys on the show. Plus, what's the point of paying extra for HBO if we don't even get to look at his six-pack?
4. Sam: Poor Sam's only power is shifting into an adorable animal, so unless he plans to cuddle his haters to death, we can't see him lasting that long in Bon Temps. If he died we'd be sad, but we wouldn't be shocked.
5. Lafayette: Of course we'd be traumatized if Lala bit the dust, but we fully believe that he'd turn into a ghost and frolick in brujo heaven with Jesus.
(You might notice Eric isn't on this list. That's because we'd suffer some kind of breakdown if he died.)