How long has it been since you've watched The X-Files? If it's been since its original run in the '90s, you may have missed these famous faces on the groundbreaking sci-fi procedural. As if Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) and Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) weren't enough to justify it, here are 10 reasons to watch your favorite episodes again.
• Little baby Ryan Reynolds playing a single-earringed youth, Jay "Boom" DeBoom, in Season 3, Episode 13: "Syzygy."
• Octavia Spencer playing a nurse, aptly named Octavia, in the Season 7 episode "Millenium."
• Jack Black plays pretty much Jack Black,and Giovanni Ribisi plays his much more nervous friend, in Season 3, Episode 3: "D.P.O." One of them has lightning-powers.
• Kill Bill and Charlie's Angels star Lucy Liu appears in Season 3, Episode 19: "Hell Money" as a woman with leukemia, which prompts her father to attend a sketchy underground lottery.
• The history of the X-Files features many Breaking Bad alums… sadly, never in the same episode together. Bryan Cranston has the best mustache of his career so far in Season 6, Episode 2: "Drive." Aaron Paul appears in Season 9, Episode 5: "Lord of the Flies" as one of a group that keeps getting attacked by flies. Dean Norris plays, naturally, a federal marshal in Season 2, Episode 22: "F. Emasculata."
• Luke Wilson is a Wild West-style sheriff with some hilarious fake teeth in the Season 5 episode "Bad Blood."
• Baby Shia LaBeouf is a child with cowboy sheets in Season 7, Episode 6: "The Goldberg Variation."
See these stars in action by pressing "play" on the video above!
Obviously, these aren't the only pre-fame guest stars to hit the series — Seth Green was in the second episode! — so let us know your favorites in the comments.