We all know that Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) has a way with words, and that was truer than ever in Season 4. After all, he spent half the season confined in a cell; there was nothing for him to do but talk. Good thing Tyrion talking is at least as interesting as the most epic swordfight.
Now that we've had a little time to recover from the season finale, let's take a moment to look back at Tyrion's best quips, insults, and words of wisdom of recent episodes past.
10. On whom history remembers: "Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons. Doesn't seem right."
9. On being married to Joffrey: Sansa: "We have a new queen." Tyrion: "Better her than you."
8. On Sansa's family: "I didn't know your brother. He seemed like a good man, but I didn't know him. Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed, but I admired her."
7. On a new nickname: "The King Slayer Brothers. You like it? I like it."
6. On what we were all thinking: "Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief that a thousand lying whores."
5. On Bronn: "Why are you sorry? Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? That's what I liked about you in the first place."
4. On the people of King's Landing: "I wish I was the monster you think I am! I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you! I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it!"
3. Last words to his father: "I am your son. I have always been your son."
2. Summing up this entire show: "If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place."
1. On guilt: "I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf."
What was your favorite Tyrion quote of the season? Let us know in the comments below!