Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries is officially heating up, you guys! With the Travelers out to destroy magic and the Other Side collapsing, what can we expect in the next couple episodes? Luckily we’ve rounded up a few spoilers that should fire you up for the season finale — Season 5, Episode 22 (“Home”). Check it out:
1. Things are about to get even more awkward for Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev). The couple may be broken up, but they’re about to spend some one-on-one time together in a confined space. You know what that means? Post-breakup feelings galore!
2. We hope you’re fans of Tyler (Michael Trevino), because you’ll see a whole lot more of him. Of course, this isn’t all good news. The only reason he’s becoming a key player is the fact that he’s possessed by a Traveler and the passenger-killing knife is missing. Another thing that is making us worry about Tyler? His fate will be determined in the finale. Yikes!
3. There will be at least three permanent deaths by the end of the season. That’s right, you heard us. Permanent. Thanks for collapsing, Other Side!
4. Given all of the drama about the Other Side, we’re going to see more familiar faces. Yep, we’ve already seen Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) and Vicki (Kayla Ewell) — but we’re even more excited to see Grams!
5. Caroline (Candice Accola) won’t be able to hide her feelings for someone (read: Stefan) any longer. Come on Care Bear, you can’t hide from us.
Wow, that’s definitely enough to keep us guessing!
Who do you think will bite the dust this season? Hit the comments below and start speculating!
The Vampire Diaries airs Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.