Watch it! The Vampire Diaries spoilers of the Silas variety!
Silas is a lot of things to a lot of people. For Shane (David Alpay), the ancient immortal is a way to bring back his lost loved ones. To Qetsiyah, Silas was someone who betrayed her — but also the man she wants to spend eternity with. Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) simply saw him as the bringer of the “end of all time.”
Thus far, we’ve only seen Silas as a desiccated vampire, drinking Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen) blood and snapping the hunter’s neck. Then he appeared in the form of Silas to Bonnie (Kat Graham).
But while some have speculated that Silas is Shane’s doppelganger, it seems the former witch may have a face of his own. Executive producer Julie Plec tells TVLine, “We do plan at some point to meet the real Silas.”
Good, because we have a lot of questions for him:
- Why’d you kill Jeremy?
- Who’s the lady you ditched Qetsiyah for?
- What did you think about for the last 2,000 years? (Ways to get revenge on Miss Q?)
- How do you give people visions? Is that an ancient vampire power?
- Who would you give the cure to?
- What’s this about end of days now?