When it comes to The Vampire Diaries’ original family, there’s a lot we’ve yet to learn... particularly about the shortest of the brothers, aka Kol. We’re sure there’s more to him than an accent and a bit of an attitude problem, but we’re not sure what that is just yet.
So in honor of Kol’s upcoming return to Mystic Falls, we wanted to review what we do know about him:
1) He’s handy with a bat: And we bet Damon remembers it well.
2) He has impressive stalking abilities: Watching and befriending Jeremy in Denver? Kol is clearly one sneaky original.
3) He uses words like strumpet: Kol’s vocabulary simultaneously reveals his age and his awesomeness. Right, Rebekah?
4) He’s not Damon’s biggest fan: To be fair, Damon did snap his neck at the Original ball. Talk about a bad guest.
5) He’s Klaus’s drinking buddy: Of all his Original siblings, we’ve only ever seen Klaus consume large amounts of alcohol with one of them... and that was Kol.
And now that he’s returning to Mystic Falls, we can only hope that he’ll do two things: Take Klaus to a bar (A drunk dial for Klaroline? Yes, please.) and continue expanding his vocabulary.
Samantha Highfill is a contributing writer to Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter at @samhighfill.