We know that Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix — who joined the show's cast for Season 2 — once hooked up with Tom Sandoval, much to Kristen Doute's chagrin. But what else do we know about Ariana? Here are five surprising facts about the blonde beauty and SUR bartender.
1. She is a busy actress — but she appeared in something called Attack of the 50-Foot Cheerleader. Seriously. Ariana is a talented actress who appeared in an episode of Fox sitcom Dads last fall and appears in the upcoming drama film Dead End with Vivica A. Fox. Ariana also has some less reputable projects on her resume, like 2012's Attack of the 50-Foot Cheerleader. Three cheers for putting the past behind her.
2. She's a devoted dog lover. Ariana owns an adorable pooch named Charlotte, and she frequently cares for foster dogs. She is also a talented equestrian!
3. She's a huge sports fan! Ariana loves watching football and hockey. She's especially a fan of watching college football, and given that she is from Florida, she had a blast cheering on this year's national champions, Florida State. Go 'Noles!
4. She loves listening to music. Ariana is a big fan of indie rock bands like The National. She also has tickets for Coachella, the music and arts festival that takes place in the desert outside of L.A. in April 2014. We hope she packs her sunscreen!
5. She's got a great sense of humor — and a bit of a dorky side. You may not realize it, but Ariana's pretty darn hilarious. Earlier this month, she tweeted, "ALERT: 70 days left til Pi Day," in reference to March 14, which can be written as "3.14." Who knew she was such a math fiend? And last month, she tweeted that she looked "homeless" in an episode. If you say so, Ariana!