"Money can't buy you class" is one of LuAnn de Lesseps's favorite catchphrases — and the title of her first single. But apparently, it can't buy you popularity, either.
As ardent Real Housewives of New York City viewers have surely noticed, LuAnn de Lesseps has been conspicuously absent in these first few episodes. She previously explained that she wanted to take a step back to focus on her business and her family.
But that doesn't necessarily mean fans are sorry to see her go.
During the March 25 episode of RHoNY, we asked Viggle LIVE! users if they missed LuAnn so far this season. Scroll down for the results!
Let your voice be heard! Download the free Viggle app now.
Countess, if you're reading this, stop now and go buy a pair of shoes somewhere.
Only 29 percent of respondents said that they miss the O.G. Housewife, leaving 71 percent glad that her role is reduced. Now that's some shade!
Wanna join Viggle and impress us with your TV and movie knowledge? It’s easy — and you even get to earn rewards for watching your favorite shows. All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and join in on the fun!