The best way to show you guys how Viggle points work on Wetpaint? Make a video about it! But a basic how-to vid is a total snoozefest. Since we just don't do boring, we're bringing you Wetpaint's first reality docu-series, The Points. Think The Hills, but with less Stephen drama and more info on the ins and outs of earning Viggle points!
Read through the steps below to learn all about watching Wetpaint videos, getting points, and redeeming them for real rewards. Oh, and be sure to check out our Laguna-inspired "reality show." LC would be proud.
How to Earn Points By Watching Videos on Wetpaint
1) Log into Wetpaint through your Facebook account. You know the drill.
2) Click on a video with the +20 rewards logo. Hear that sound? Cha-ching!
3) Watch the whole video from start to finish — a no-brainer. If you fast-forward you won't earn any points for that video.
4) When the video ends, your points will automatically be added into your account and we'll be sure to notify you. Sweet deal, eh?
5) Keep watching videos to earn more points and then sign into Viggle Store to cash out for music downloads, electronics, and more rewards! Want to get lots of points quickly? Download the Viggle app for more opportunities to rack up points.
Feeling excited about earning points? Feeling nostalgic about The Hills? Whatever emotions you're having, go ahead and process all of that info, and start earning! You can even earn points by watching this video about earning points. So meta, right?