Being a Walking Dead fan isn't just a hobby — it's a lifestyle.
You're constantly going into hypothetical zombie apocalypse survivalist mode.You feel like you and Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) are already best friends — maybe even lovers. You talk about Michonne (Danai Gurira) as if she’s a crazy coworker — someone you know and hang out with IRL. Admit it, this is YOU!
Don't worry; you're not alone. Here are 10 signs that your TWD fandom may have gone a little too far. (And if you’re reading this list, you’re clearly already TWD-obsessed.)
1.You think and talk in a really bad Southern accent without even noticing. (Admittedly, Andrew Lincoln has gotten way better — but still!)
2. Rooms with ceiling tiles make you extremely uncomfortable. You never know when a zombie wrapped up in its own intestines might bust through and scare the crap out of you.
3. When someone mentions The Walking Dead, you automatically respond, "game, TV show, or comic?"
4. You find yourself coming home from work wishing Chris Hardwick would be there, waiting to give you a giddy, behind-the-scenes take on your day.
5. You've taken inventory of your kitchen and know exactly which pots and appliances you'll go for in case of the Turn.
6. You can't drive past a barn without wanting to just burn it down.
7. You always refer to zombies as "walkers," even if you're not watching The Walking Dead.
8. You have tried to end an argument Rick Grimes style: "This isn't a democracy." (You may have also tried to avoid an argument Rick Grimes style: "Things… and stuff.")
BONUS: You start wondering if (and when) you should kill your loved ones when they come down with a “cold.” Better get that flu shot, like, yesterday.
How did you know you were obsessed with The Walking Dead? Share your stories below!