We Answer Your Burning Questions From Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3, Episode 6
Each episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is filled with surprising and shocking moments that sometimes require closer examination. With that in mind, here are the top five burning questions from Season 3, Episode 6: “She’s Gone Too Far.”
1. What did Brandi say about Adrienne at the tasting that had to be censored by Bravo? There have been some pretty jaw-dropping things said by the women on this show, but this is definitely the first time that entire sentences were bleeped out. So what was actually said? Well, Wetpaint has exclusively revealed that Brandi Glanville accused Adrienne Maloof of lying about using a surrogate to carry her children. There you have it.
2. How long have Camille Grammer and her boyfriend Dimitri been dating? This was the first we’ve seen of Dimitri — not counting that pic of his abs from the Season 2 finale that we’re still drooling over thinking about — but that doesn’t mean he and Camille Grammer aren’t serious. In fact, they’ve now been together for a year and four months. And the two are so sweet in this episode, as Dimitri talks about cooking for Camille and her family. Kelsey, who?
3. Why didnt Kim wait until after Mauricio’s party to start that melee? We get that Kim Richards felt it was her duty as a friend to tell Adrienne and Paul what Brandi had said about their family, but why did she do it at poor Mauricio’s work event? Well, she writes in her Bravo blog this week that she’d tried to call Adrienne before the event, but Adrienne didn’t respond. Apparently, Kim isn’t the only one who doesn’t always answer her phone.
4. Uh, did Mauricio throw eggs at his own cars just to get Alexia out of the house? Mauricio discusses their family’s egged cars as a ploy to show Alexia her brand new Mercedes (lucky girl!), but that doesn’t mean that Mauricio voluntarily turned the family’s vehicles into a breakfast buffet. Kyle Richards explains in her Bravo blog that the eggs had in fact been thrown by some high school kids.
And by the way, if we had a sixth burning question this week, it would be: Can Mauricio adopt us? Please?
5. We’re liking Yolanda’s no-nonsense self on the show — so where the heck was she this week? We’re not sure if Yolanda Foster could have done anything to stop the insanity at Mauricio’s party. Still, if anyone can talk sense into people, it’s Yolanda, so we wish she’d been there to give it a shot. Instead, she was MIA this week, as she was attending an event for the David Foster Foundation. Then again, she’s probably relieved to have avoided the ruckus altogether.