“What The F**k Happened?!” — Top 10 Quotes From The Bachelor Season 16, Episode 8
We’re finally at the point where Bachelor Ben Flajnik is falling in love, so the quotes get less stupid and more sweet. (But don’t worry — stupid, sour and snarky never go completely out of style.) Here are our 10 favorite quotes from the hometown dates on The Bachelor Season 16, Episode 8.
10. Ben [asking about Kacie Boguskie’s father]: "Anything else you need to tell me?" Kacie Boguskie: "So he killed a man once. No, I'm just kidding!" But you could’ve been the first...
9. Ben: “One of my fears is I don't end up making the right decision in the end.” No comment.
8. Kacie: "I would say ‘Yes’ if he were to ask me to marry him." Kacie's dad: "If he were to ask me if he could marry you, I would probably say at this point say ‘No.’" Dad 1, Kacie 0.
7. Lindzi Cox’s father [explaining carriage race rules]: “We must remember, you're penalized if you don't trash talk.” And you’re sure this isn’t Courtney’s family?
6. Nicki Sterling's dad: "It’s still hard letting you fly. I want to protect you forever.” Sniff!
5. Courtney: "I feel like I’ve been with the wrong people only to appreciate the right person.” Feel the burn, Desperate Housewives boy!
4. Kacie [after her elimination]: "It’s not me. I thought it was me. I was stupid." No, just naively optimistic. It’s a good thing. Except on this show. Sadface.
3 Courtney: "I feel badly. I feel disappointed in myself for treating the girls the way that I have. This is hard for me. I’m not proud of everything I’ve done or said, but I’m falling in love with him and I feel like he’s worth fighting for." Save it for The Women Tell All or After the Final Rose, honey.
2. Ben [writing vows for Courtney]: “I’m figuring out, ‘What are the things I like most about this woman?’ She challenges me. She keeps me on my toes. She’s funny. She’s confident. She’s sexy. She’s beautiful. I don’t know. She keeps me thinking.” Thinking about.... getting naked again?
1. Kacie [after her elimination]: “What the f--k happened?" If only you were a little bit weirder...