Dancing With the Stars pro Anna Trebunskaya gave birth to her first child, a girl named Amalya Millan, on January 18, 2014. Along with announcing the good news, Anna also revealed the identity of her baby's father as actor Nevin Millan. Anna relayed that she and the hunky actor are together.
So who is this important man in Anna's life? We've gathered a few facts about Nevin so you can get to know him better.
1. He's the son of immigrants. Navin was born in St. Louis, Missouri, but his parents are immigrants "of Croatian and Indian heritage," so his upbringing was very international. That's probably a point of connection for him with Anna, who was born in Russia.
2. He's been dreaming of being an entertainer forever. According to his IMDB profile, Nevin started playing the violin and piano at the age of four, and discovered acting at a young age thanks to a school play. He continued to pursue these passions even while earning college degrees in other fields, and has appeared onscreen in a number of roles starting in 2003.
3. He's also a writer and producer. Along with performing, Navin has tried his hands at writing, and has produced several short films, as well as a TV pilot.
4. And an engineer! Despite loving the arts, Navin attended the University of Miami, where he earned a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, and two master's degrees, an MBA and MS in industrial engineering. Smart and talented? It looks like Anna has made a good choice.
5. He's great to Anna! Anna told us back in September that Navin is "very supportive" of her. Glad to hear it!
How thrilled are you for Anna and Nevin? Let us know in the comments below!
Source: IMDB, Navin Millan's official website