Season 3 of Once Upon a Timehas been fraught with drama and death. First we get faked out with Rumple’s death when he got rid of dear ol’ dad Peter Pan in the midseason finale, and now we’ve bid farewell to one-third of Emma Swan’s love triangle. Neal’s (Michael Raymond-James) death was quite the surprise, and we’re still trying to figure out our feelings over his demise. Are you sad Neal’s gone for good?
WetpaintEntertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users that exact question during the March 30 episode of Once Upon a Time— Season 3, Episode 16 (“It’s Not Easy Being Green”) — and the results are in.
Want to join in on the fun? Earn rewards by downloading the free Viggle app!
A whopping 86 percent of users say they will definitely miss Neal because of the family ties he had with Emma and Henry, not to mention Papa Rumple. On the other hand, 14 percent of voters say they won’t miss Neal because his character was pretty boring and never really had a developed storyline.
We have to say that we’ll miss Neal, but that we’re totally OK with the Powers That Be killing him off. From the way Michael spoke about his departure from the show, it seemed like it was the best thing that could happen and that it’ll propel the show forward. He wanted people to know that he left because it made sense for the show, not because he was fired or was feuding with his co-stars. The cast of Once is a tight family, we didn’t doubt it for a minute.
Once Upon a Time airs Sunday nights at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!