Should Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester Relocate to NYC?
Credit: Adam Rose/FOX. ©2013 Fox Broadcasting Co.    


Should Will Schuester and Sue Sylvester Relocate to NYC?

With the focus of Glee about to permanently shift from Lima to New York City, this means we’ll be leaving behind some of our beloved characters — most notably the adult figures from McKinley High School. But the question is: Do you want Mr. Schuester and Sue Sylvester to ditch the comfort of the Midwest and head to the mean streets of NYC?

Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle users that exact question during the March 18 episode of Glee Season 5, Episode 12 (“100”) — and the results are in.

Want to join in on the fun? Earn rewards by downloading the free Viggle app!

An overwhelming majority of voters, 66 percent, voiced their hopes that the two adults would move to NYC, saying the show wouldn’t be the same without them and their endless wisdom and snark. The other 34 percent of voters are ready to leave everything from Lima behind — including these two — and focus on Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine.

While many seem to want the adult figures to move to the Big Apple, we are a little apprehensive because we don’t know what their storylines would be. If Sue doesn’t have a good reason to don her sweatsuits around the streets of NYC and Mr. Schue doesn’t have a whiteboard to write the new lesson for the week, we think they’d be lost.

Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!

Carson Blackwelder is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow him on Twitter and Google+!