10. Hanna: “We're lying to everybody. Everybody lying to us. No mas.” Hanna can be a badass in two languages. 9. Caleb [to Lucas]: “Dude, you tried to set fire to my girlfriend.” In Rosewood, this is actually a very minor social faux pas, in the scheme of things.
8. Hanna: “We should push a table in front of [Jenna] and see what happens.” Spencer: “God, Hanna — you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade.” Come to think of it, we’re surprised that the “A” team hasn’t resorted to hand grenades yet.
7. Mona [to Caleb]: “You are a lousy kisser.” We’re sorry, but we flat-out refuse to believe this.
6. Hanna: “I wish people would be more specific with their clues.” Spencer: “Yeah, I'll put it in the suggestion box.” Liars can’t be choosers.
5. Hanna [to Aria]: “I’ll trade you Mona for Jenna.” We’ll go with: (c.) None of the above.
4. Hanna [about Lucas no longer being sweet]: “Now he’s a Sour Patch Kid.” At least he’s not yet an Atomic Fireball.
3. Hanna [to Caleb, about the truth]: “It's like a big bowl of spaghetti that's all tangled. Have you ever untangled spaghetti?” If you’ve ever tried to untangle spaghetti, you just might have too much free time.
2. Hanna: “Witnesses can be a bitch.” Wasn’t this also a quote from former Supreme Court Justice John Marshall? Or maybe we’re mistaken.
1. Spencer [to her mom]: “Melissa wouldn't tell me if my hair was on fire!” In that case, Spencer should stay away from Lucas and his garbage can fires.
Catch an all-newepisode of PLL on Tuesday, June 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.