WTF Happened This Week? The Top Stories for July 27-August 2
In case you were busy listening to "Unbreak My Heart" on repeat on Spotify before Toni Braxton loses the rights, a whole lot of other celeb news happened this week. Here are the top stories.
The Bachelorette is coming to a close, and Brooks Forester pulled some serious bullllllllls—.
- But hey, at least we know what ring Desiree Hartsock gets in the thrilling and inevitably soul-crushing conclusion of this season.
- If this Brooks mess didn't make us lose faith in love, then Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto's divorce certainly did. More than enough feels to go around for fans of both Vampire Diaries AND Pretty Little Liars!
- Okay, maybe we have some faith in love, but our souls are still crushed by seeing Lea Michele's first time seen out in public after Cory Monteith's death... wearing her "Cory" necklace. Oh god.
- Lea also broke her silence this week, saying, "Cory will forever be in my heart."
- Kourtney Kardashian is not pregnant with her third child!
- Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian poked her face out of her post-baby hidey-hole.
- But hey, you know who is pregnant? Simon Cowell's friend's wife. With Simon's baby. That happened.
- Eileen Brennan, who played Jack's rough-edged acting coach Zandra on Will & Grace, has died at age 80.
- Christina Aguilera looks about half the size that she did in October. Damn, girl!
- Over in Real Housewife-land, New Jersey couple Teresa and Joe Giudice could be going to jail in a fraud case. Like, for a long time.
- Jenelle Evans might start selling Scentsy flameless candles again...
- ... and fellow Teen Mom entrepreneur Farrah Abraham's porn/bikini/public appearance biz appears to be doing pretty well, too.
That's the week's news! Now if you'll excuse us, we have to go do this: