”You Never Talk to Me About Anything. Unless It’s About Drugs”: Greatest Teen Mom 2 Quotes From Season 2, Episode 2
This week’s episode of Teen Mom had our stomach aching from a mixture of laughter, tears and pizza.
These ladies and their dashing gents almost never check themselves before they wreck themselves, and the result is a wonderful combo of hilarity and introsepction. Let the word-vomit begin!
8. Kailyn cries about her living situation: “I’d rather be broke and happy.”
This literally had us tearing. Poor Kail!
7. Jenelle calls her friend, Amber: “I was wondering if we could take showers at your house.”
You know, because she’s a homeless grifter and all.
6. Chelsea defends her decision to take Adam back: “You know what? My head isn’t hurting. My heart hurts.”
We’re worried it will hurt even more once Adam is back in the picture!
5. Chelsea calls up her bestie: “So, I’m sitting here studying for my GED, or whatever ....”
Emphasis on the “or whatever.”
4. Jenelle complains to Kieffer about their relationship: “You never talk to me about anything. Unless it’s about drugs.”
Hugs, not drugs, Delp.
3. Random Dude Named Ben: “Planet Fun is down the road!”
If by “Planet Fun” he means "The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams," then yes.
2. Kieffer tries to form a sentence: “I don’t know why you want me to do what Jenelle wants me to do all the time every day.”
One too many bong hits.
1. Ben yells at Jenelle: “What the f*ck! That was my change jar, Jenelle! What did you do that for?"
Never come between a man and his change jar.