10. Hook [to Emma, about the magic bean]: “Dried-up, dead, useless — much like you.” Hook might want to work on his flirting.
9. Hook [to Regina’s guard]: “‘Slave’? I prefer captain.” We’re pretty sure most people would have a similar preference.
8. Grumpy: “Nobody steals from a dwarf!” Doc: “Except the queen.” Happy: “And Rumplestiltskin.” Doc and Happy aren’t fans of generalities.
7. Hook [about Belle not knowing how to kill Rumple]: “Hmm. Then I’m afraid I’m not here to rescue you.” Hook needs to know what’s in it for him at all times.
6. Hook: “Wouldn’t it have been easier to reconcile with her before the curse destroys the land?” Newsflash: Nothing about Regina and Cora’s relationship is easy.
5. Emma [to Regina, about Cora]: “Your mom — she’s a piece of work, y’know?” That’s putting it extremely mildly.
4. Hook [on asking Regina for his hook]: “The asking was me being a gentleman.” If you have to tell people that you’re a gentleman, you’re probably not a gentleman.
3. Hook [about Claude]: “I didn’t recognize him without my hook in his neck.” Hook isn’t crazy about respecting the deceased.
2. Snow [to David, about waking him]: “Did you ever doubt I would?” David: “No... though the burning red room did give me pause.” Sometimes, honesty isn’t the best policy, David.
1. Hook [to Emma, during their sword fight]: “Normally, I prefer to do other more enjoyable activities with a woman on her back.” If Hook ever needs someone to do them with him, he should feel free to give us a call.