10. We’d love to see Blaine as, say, the singing candelabra from Beauty and the Beast Blaine: I don’t think I’ve ever made that big a fool of myself, which is really saying something, because I’ve performed at theme parks.
9. Air travel wasn’t what it is today Wes: The Warblers haven’t performed in an informal setting since 1927, when the Spirit of St. Louis overshot the tarmac and plowed through seven Warblers during an impromptu rendition of “Welcome to Ohio, Lucky Lindy.”
8. The hardest part is admitting you have a problem Tina: Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Schue belonged in a 12-step program. Mr. Schue: Wait, what? Santana: You’re addicted to vests.
7. Santana knows Quinn and Finn a little too well Santana: Quinn’s wearing her Queen Bitch smirk, and Finn only wears that gassy infant look when he feels guilty about something.
6. At least Santana will have a job in show business, right? Rachel (to Santana): Okay, maybe you’re right — maybe I am destined to the title role in the Broadway version of Willow, but the only job you’re gonna have is working on a pole.
5. Santana takes baby steps toward being nicer Santana (to Puck): Look, you made your point — I’m sort of a bitch, but I’m willing to change. I won’t tell Lauren to look out for poachers who might mistake her for the endangered white rhino. Lauren: I heard that. Don’t make me rip that weave out your head.
4. Jeremiah’s secret is out Jeremiah: No one here knows I’m gay. Kurt: Can I be honest? Just with the hair — I think they do.
3. This can’t be the response that Finn was lookng for Santana: I’ve kissed Finn, and can I just say? Not worth a buck. I would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man-boobs.
2. Santana knows all about the kissing disease Santana: I’ve had mono so many times, it turned into stereo.
1. She’s also a tad confused Santana: Whatever — I’ll just marry an NFL player. They’re super reliable.