“You’re Lucky I Don’t Take That Stick” The Top 15 Emily Quotes on Pretty Little Liars Season 2
12. Emily: “These are not highlights, Hanna — this is glass in my hair.” (Season 2, Episode 15)
We can see how Hanna might get confused about that.
11. Emily [to Jenna (Tammin Sursok)]: “You’re lucky I don’t take that stick.”( Season 2, Episode 17)
Harsh! Emily has a scary side.
10. "Sometimes when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." (Season 2, Episode 3)
We don't really know what this means, but it's poetic.
9. “Are we going to start milking our own cows and using kerosene lamps, too?” (Season 2: Episode 2)
That is what they do in Texas.
8. Hanna: “Is this a gay thing?”
Emily: “No. It's a brain thing.” (Season 2, Episode 7)
You tell her!
7. "I think that Ali is holding all of our brains hostage and we won't be able to sleep until we find out what really happened to her." (Season 2, Episode 24)
Odd, but more or less accurate.
6. "Can we get out of here? My goosebumps are getting goosebumps." (Season 2, Episode 9)
That's when you know things are bad.
5. Emily: “I don’t trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian’s fetus.” (Season 2, Episode 25)
We're still cringing and laughing over this one.
4. Emily [to Hanna]: “I’m gonna go upstairs and get changed — scream if you need me.” (Season 2, Episode 16)
Very reassuring, Emily.
3 "Could you please move your stick? There are people trying to get past you." (Season 2, Episode 11)
2. Aria (Lucy Hale): "How did you figure this out?"
Emily: "Please. I've been watching Wheel of Fortune since I was three." (Season 2, Episode 5)
Who knew that would be such a handy skill?
1. "If lying was a crime, we'd all be in jail." (Season 2: Episode 2)
Very, very true.
Catch an all-new Pretty Little Liars when Season 3 premieres on Tuesday, June 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!