10. Alex [to April]: "You're gonna screw your way to the top? I'm impressed." Would any of us be surprised if Alex tried to put the moves on the Chief soon?
9. Henry [to Teddy]: "I think I've figured it out — why all of your dates go so bad. So, so bad. Laughably bad. And it's not your fault. It's mine. 'Cause I'm not the guy with you." Ah, the old forgetting-the-scan-room-intercom-is-on gag. Never fails to amuse.
8. Arizona [to Mark]: "You're not the Callie whisperer." And boom: we have an idea for the next Grey's spin-off.
7. Cristina / Lexie [to Meredith]: "Oh my god — that is so ugly." "Are you still blind?" Meredith's so-called "abstract" onesie wasn't for everyone. Especially Mark, who couldn't decide if it was supposed to be a tumbleweed or a hurricane.
6. April [to Lexie & Jackson]: "Is there anywhere you don't do it?" The Kep raises a very vaild point. The newest power couple has been marking their territory all over their home and workplace, and it's gotten a bit ridiculous.
5. Meredith [to Lucy]: "He had a girl go crazy on him. His wife almost died, and then she walked out on him. And then he was shot and almost bled to death an an elevator. He's been through a lot. So the Neanderthal thing is just... it is an act. Well-executed one." Meredith has just summed up Alex Karev in less than a minute. Color us impressed.
4. Richard [to Adele]: "You have Alzheimer's, honey. You do. There's no time to wait to treat it. Please take the test, baby. Do it for me." Finally, some assertiveness from the Chief! Remember: tough love is love nonetheless.
3. Eli: "Inside the hospital, you're the man. That's the protocol. But outside, I'm the man. I am the man. Me. Now you can call me Cro-Magnon or old-fashioned, but that is not going to stop me from taking you home to my bed tonight and showing you want kind of man I am. Now how's that? Does that protocol suit you?" Uh, it'd better suit Bailey, because it suits us just fine.
2. "I mean it. I love you more than anything. But I want more. I want commitments. I want rings. So... marry me." Wowza. But Arizona, keep your eyes on the road, please. Ten and two, girl.
1. Adele [to Meredith, Derek, & Richard]: "You're just a resident; what do you know? What the hell do any of you know? You work in a hospital all day around sick people and disease. You're obsessed. That's what this is. So I got a few answers wrong. That's all! It's normal... to forget things at my age. You can never remember where you parked the car whenever we go to the movies, and they're not saying that you have... It's not fair. I finally... it's... we're finally happy. You and me. Loving each other the way we should have all these years. And now? It's not fair... Don't look at me like that. Like I'm damaged goods. I'm still me. I'm still here. I'm still me. I... maybe... maybe I won't be here much longer, but I'm right here, baby. I'm right here. I'm so scared. Richard, help me please. I'm so scared. You can help me. Please. Please. Please." Hear that sound? Sounds like glass breaking? That would be our hearts.