Dancing With the Stars 2013: Zendaya’s Best Dances of Season 16 (VIDEOS)
Zendaya Coleman may be the youngest star in Dancing With the Stars history, but she's also one of the most impressive. This Season 16 frontrunner has blown us away since Week 1. As we head into the finals, we decided to take a look back and reflect on this Leaderboard topper's very best performances.
Picking just five of her many awesome dances was difficult — we're sure there are plenty of favorites we left off! — but here's what we came up with:
5. Week 6 Cha-Cha-Cha. Fun, flirty, and well executed, this dance is a great example of why Zendaya is such a strong contestant.
4. Week 1 Contemporary. We weren't sure what to expect from Zendaya going into this competition, but after Week 1, it was clear she's a force to be reckoned with.
3. Week 9 Hip Hop. Hip Hop is Zendaya's real jam, and it shows in this strong routine.
2. Week 5 Side-by-Side Argentine Tango. Zendaya had to dance side-by-side with Anna Trebunskaya, and she held her own. That's impressive, especially on such a sensual dance.
1. Week 8 Trio Salsa. This Trio Salsa was the first perfect 30 of the season, and man was it earned. Even surrounded by two hot, shirtless pros, Zendaya was the one we couldn't take our eyes off of.
What's your favorite Zendaya dance? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the Dancing With the Stars Season 16 finale on Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
BONUS: Download the Viggle app to earn rewards from brands like Starbucks, Amazon and more, JUST for watching Dancing With the Stars!
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.